Wednesday 6 August 2014

Off To IPP34

To my dear readers, friends and fellow puzzlers, I will not be posting any reviews for the next couple of weeks as I am off to the United Kingdom tomorrow for IPP34 (International Puzzle Party) and thereafter, a family vacation.


This one still a work in progress...but not anytime soon!
To those who will also be attending IPP34, I look forward to seeing you folks and catching up with old friends again.

For those who are unfamiliar with IPP, you can check out my earlier posts on IPP33 held last year during this time in Tokyo, Japan. 

On the IPP33 Puzzle Exchange, click here. On the Puzzle Party, Puzzle Design Competition and other IPP33 related stuff, click here.

See you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it's a new design I am working on but currently put in hold as the metal fabricator has stopped work for a while.

      Delete
  2. Wow Jerry looks very interesting :-D

    ReplyDelete